- 25g Of Pure Protein
- Cold Processed Whey With Triple Filtered Whey Isolate
- No Amino Spiking
- No Maltodextrin, Glycine Or Taurine
- Full Spectrum Amino Acid Profile (5.9g)
- Infused With Digestive Enzymes For Time Released Absorption (Protease)
- Gluten Free
- Mouth Watering Flavor
- 28 Full Servings
PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ The Industry's first Triple filtered hybrid whey/isolate that was exclusively developed, tested and engineered for the worlds best athletes. While a high-quality protein powder should be at the top of everyone's supplement shopping list, don't make the common mistake of buying a pure whey protein powder right off the bat. Yes, whey protein is a critical staple for muscle growth, but to truly maximize growth, you need more than just whey. You need a precise blend of performance proteins.
Whey is a very fast-digesting protein. The rapid rate of digestion is one of whey's benefits, but on its own, this quality can actually be a downfall. Because whey digests so fast, it quickly boosts muscle protein synthesis (MPS). However, it only boosts MPS for a short amount of time. Our research showed that when you add medium-digesting and slow-digesting proteins to whey, muscle protein synthesis remains elevated for longer than when using whey alone. Since muscle protein synthesis leads to muscle growth, elevating muscle protein synthesis for longer can have a significant impact on your overall gains.
Over 7 Months Of R&D: went into our formula to guarantee optimal results in the fastest amount of time. We engineered PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ on a strict rule of zero banned substances, No garbage Fillers Or Excipients, No Amino Spiking, and Gluten Free. Our blend is approved for all athletes in any sport or chosen field of battle. The only triple filtered cold processed hybrid whey available.
- A High Biological Value Protein blend of Cold Filtered Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate designed for optimal results and capitalizing on Whey's health and immune benefits, NOT just its immense muscle-building and fat loss effects, although we get all of those and MORE than other proteins
- NO Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Mono and Di-Glycerides, added Sugars or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or cottonseed oil (TRANS FATS!) which have NO PLACE in your protein shake!
- PROVEN 3rd party lab tests with every batch
- Ultra Filtered For Purity Over 75%
- Glutamic Acid For Faster Lean Muscle Growth
- Advanced Digestive Enzymes (Papain + Protease)
- 25g Of Pure Protein Per Scoop
- Amazing Flavor You Wont Believe
- Zero Banned Ingredients
Arguably the Greatest Protein Blend Ever Created
Some people look at Whey and say "Isolate and Hydrolosates cost more but work better". Well, they are wrong. When you over-process whey, you lose some beneficial properties that could be negatively affecting your gains. Are you missing out?
The Protein Designed to the EXACT Specifications of Dyna-Core Labs Research for Optimal Results and HEALTH
PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ uses a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE (78%) Whey Protein. I will argue that concentrate is the BEST form of whey. Whey Protein Concentrate is more in-tact than Whey Protein Isolate, meaning more of natures AWESOME powers that although have not been shown to increase lean mass, HAVE been shown to help with immune function. The Whey/Isolate Protein Concentrate made specifically for PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ utilizing our research and testing results and exact specifications.
- PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ naturally-occurring fat contains various healthy fats, such as CLA Higher levels of immunoglobulin and lactoferrins to support immune function.
- In its naturally-occurring fat, it contains various healthy fats, such as CLA
- Higher levels of immunoglobins and lactoferrins to support immune function
We also use a super-high, above 90% Whey Protein Isolate to keep the fat and carbs in check without hampering the goodness we get from our specifically-manufactured Whey Protein Concentrate.
And What About Cholesterol?
Alongside the above, we want to have some naturally occurring cholesterol in this blend. First off, this is naturally occurring in Whey Protein concentrate and you should not shy away from this! People NEED Cholesterol to:
- Maintain cell walls
- Insulate nerve fibers
- Produce Vitamin D
- Maintain healthy hormone levels
Also, studies have shown that dietary cholesterol does NOT raise blood cholesterol and the theory is that high sugar and saturated fats are the culprit for this. Thus, we WANT this in there!
I looked over the facts for a product or two deemed "contest prep" friendly. Well, unless you are in a crap contest, this NEEDS TO GO! If you see any of these in your shake, use it up!
Here are some things NOT in PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™:
- Maltodextrin: Added as cheap filler and to help with texture, taste and also adds volume while being DIRT CHEAP! This BAD carb raises insulin, is void of any micro-nutrients and really has NO PLACE in a whey protein shake.
- Dextrose: This carb has a place spiking insulin post workout if BULKING, but what about other times during the day? It lacks any micro-nutrients, spikes insulin through the roof potentially leading to unwanted fat gain and deleterious health effects. If you want this post workout ADD IT to your shake, don't ruin your diet! This is added as cheap filler and for taste and needs to STAY AWAY from your protein shake!
- High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS): It makes me want to throw up seeing this in protein shakes. I cannot think of ONE HEALTHY benefit to this. It simply tastes extremely good. HFCS is a man-made, PROCESSED sweetener that has been linked to weight gain, dental cavities, poor nutrition, and increased triglyceride levels, which can boost your heart attack risk. Wow, so much for a health shake!
- Added Sugars over 4g: All for the TASTE, not the function. No reason for this. This will help spoil any healthy diet.
- Mono and Di-Glycerides: Do you like trans fatty acids (Trans fats)? Trans fats RAISE the levels of LDL (BAD) cholesterol and lower the levels of HDL (GOOD) cholesterol in our body, increasing the risk of heart disease and Per food laws; we only have to report trans fat content from triglycerides--not from monoglycerides or diglycerides. But trans fats are inevitably formed in when mono- and diglycerides are manufactured, which they are since they are not natural, they are human-made--just like partially hydrogenated oils!
- Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed oil: See above-MORE TRANS FATS added just for taste and texture!
Simply put, our products are engineered for the worlds best athletes period!?
The Power Of The Pro-Series Line: As with every supplement in the pro series line, we want you to know the exact ingredients and doses in every product. I want you to see that our products contains nothing but a pure blend of high-quality ingredients in the exact amounts needed to maximize growth, recovery, and repair utilizing the latest research data and nutritional testing. In short, we want you to grow like a pro.
Directions For Use:
SPOON STIRRED: PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ Uses Our Patented Quick Mix Technology,That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don’t have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop of PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
TIP: Adjust the intensity of your PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ by varying the amount of liquid that you use to prepare it. For a bolder flavor with slightly more body and sweetness, mix each scoop with 4-6 oz of water, milk, or your favorite beverage. For a milder tasting, less sweet shake, use 8-10 oz of liquid per scoop.
SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage and then add one rounded scoop of PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ to your shaker cup. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds.
BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ to a blender filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
SHAKE UP YOUR SHAKE: By adding fresh or frozen fruits, peanut butter, flax-seed oil, coconut and other high-energy ingredients, you can transform your shake into a delicious high-protein meal.
STACK YOUR SHAKE: You can make PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™ an even more powerful recovery product by adding TSUNAMI Pro Bcaa+™ or Post Workout blast with some FIRE3STORM Pre-Trainer™ for a monster workout.
THINK OUTSIDE THE GLASS: PRO25TEIN Optimized Whey™can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try mixing a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, or the milk that you pour over your morning breakfast cereal. Better yet, boost the protein content of muffins, cookies, brownies, etc. by adding a scoop or two to your baked goods recipes.
SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For even better results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day. Review the attached Responsive Protein Plan Table on label.