Dyna-ViteZ ™ Women's Athletic Formula
Think of Dyna-ViteZ ™ as your daily training partner. Each gender specific component in this meticulous formulation was assembled for the high-intensity demands of hard-training and highly women.
Dyna-ViteZ™ lays the infrastructure of your daily supplement regimen, brick by brick, with a hyper-comprehensive blend of over 25+ critical micro-nutrients, herbals and natural ingredients. It is formulated to feed your body everything nature intended and is loaded with pure vegetable and fruit derivatives, antioxidants and system optimizers.
Advanced Women's DHT Formula
Each gender specific formula has proven and natural DHT blocking properties that do the trick by stopping DHT levels from producing and help reduce hair-loss in men and women as well as keep your skin and nails healthy. With over 25 powerful ingredients that revitalize and nourish weak and brittle hair, and also supplements the hair by addressing vitamin deficiencies than can trigger female balding.
Quick Absorbing / Digestive Enzyme Blend
With a complex blend of vitamins, minerals, fats and probiotics, Dyna-ViteZ™ multi-vitamin formula is a blend of over 25+ micro-nutrients that will deliver results to help support your goals.
The fruits and probiotics aid in the support of your immune system, stabilize bacteria in your stomach, promote healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. Dyna-ViteZ also supplies the ideal combination of Amylase, Protease, Lactase and Papain to boost digestive enzymes.
Serious athletes are unique in that they intentionally subject their bodies to incredible amounts of stress with training and cardio. Over time, muscles, tendons, and ligaments take longer to recover which means you can’t train them as often as you would like. Nutritional support is key to getting optimal results from your training.
With key vitamins, minerals, and nutrients for supporting optimal digestion, immune system, Performance, Hair, Skin, Nails and joint health all wrapped into a one “twice daily” dietary supplement. With additional nutrients that help lubricate joints and cartilage as well as increase the resiliency of connective tissue, while the Digestion and Immune Complex includes digestive aids, and nutrient partitioning agents to take your performance to the next level.
True Muscle Science Research:
Let's take a closer look at each of the top ingredients and doses used to make Dyna-ViteZ the athlete's perfect multi vitamin.
2000 IU Vitamin A
- Vitamin A is well known to be critical for maintaining the health of your eyes, skin, teeth, bones and mucous membranes, including your respiratory tract. This important vitamin can support your resistance to infection and assist in the growth and repair of body tissues, including muscle.
- More recent research shows that this vitamin is critical in energy production, which can aid your performance in the gym and in any sport.*
7.5 mg Vitamin B6
- The B vitamins are critical for athletes since they work as cofactors and help with energy production. Plus this group of vitamins tends to get depleted in hard-training individuals.
7.0mg Thiamin/ B-1
- These B vitamins, often referred to as B-complex vitamins, also help the body metabolize fats and protein. B-complex vitamins are needed for a healthy liver, skin, hair, and eyes. They also help the nervous system function properly and are needed for good brain function.
27 mcg Vitamin B-12
Vitamin B12 has the Largest and most chemical complex structure of all the vitamins, partly because it contains cobalt, a metal ion. Vitamin B12 is also known as Cobalamin and has a lot to do with keeping nerve tissue, brain function and cardiovascular systems all happy and healthy. Vitamin B12 can also help regulate adrenal fatigue issues, promote healthy metabolic function, assist in enzyme production, DNA synthesis and maintain hormonal balance in active women.
300 mcg Biotin
- Biotin is a water soluble B vitamin that is best known for it's dominant role in "skin, hair and nail" supplements. Low levels of biotin can result in hair loss and skin issues. And, as a B vitamin,biotin is part of enzymes that break down fats, carbohydrates and protein into energy for use
- The reason bodybuilders may have difficulty with Biotin is because it can be blocked by a substance called Avidin. Avidin is found in raw egg whites, a staple for many athletes. In fact, bodybuilders who eat raw egg whites or who don’t cook egg white well enough may experience growth problems with Biotin deficiency if their egg white consumption approaches 20 per day.
30 mg Niacin
- Due to Niacin’s benefits in regard to heart and blood vessel health and its energy boosting qualities, niacin supplements benefits have been extensively studied for athletic performance and sports nutrition.
- In a recent study by the Journal Of The International Socity Of Sports Nutrition Found That “Niacin supplementation may influence fat metabolism, blocking the release of free fatty acids (FFA) from adipose tissue and increasing reliance on carbohydrate utilization, possibly leading to premature depletion of muscle glycogen.”
150 mg Vitamin C
- This water-soluble vitamin is known for its antioxidant benefits, its ability to support immune health, and to enhance collagen formation.*
- Vitamin C has been suggested to increase fat loss and nitric oxide (NO) production. Although the RDA for vitamin C is only 90 mg for males and 75 mg for females, it requires a larger dose to optimize its benefits.
- Recent research suggests that very high intakes of vitamin C--around 1,000 mg per day-may hamper improvements in muscle endurance and growth. There's not enough research to be concerned about your vitamin C intake, but a dose of 153 mg will provide the benefits of vitamin C without any unwanted effects.
- vitamin C is an antioxidant, protecting muscle cells from free radical damage, thus enhancing recovery and growth
400 IU Vitamin D
- It is well known that vitamin D plays an important role in bone health and fracture prevention. ... Theoretically, if athletes increased their levels of vitamin D by supplementation, inflammation would be reduced, and training could be resumed more quickly.
- Vitamin D is important for bone/skeletal health, brain functions, preventing mood disorders and hormonal balance, since it acts very similarly to a hormone once inside the body.
30 IU Vitamin E
- Newer research shows that vitamin E is critical for muscle recovery.*
- The natural forms of vitamin E, called d-alpha-tocopherols, are absorbed and utilized better than the synthetic forms of vitamin E, called dl-alpha-tocopherols.
120 mcg Chromium
- Chromium is an essential mineral in normal, healthy insulin function and metabolism. A number of clinical studies suggest that nutritional supplementation with chromium helps support insulin function, which can impact muscle growth and fat loss.*
- Both endurance exercise and weight training have been shown to increase urinary excretion of chromium. Anyone who trains may benefit from supplementing with a good dose of chromium above the Adequate Intake (AI) of 30 mcg.
2 mg Copper
- Copper is important in the maintenance of bone, nerve, and cardiovascular health, as well as immune function. It's important in energy production and can help iron transport oxygen. Some research suggests that it may support growth hormone production.* Yet again, this is one of the minerals often depleted in athletes.
- However, too much copper in relation to zinc can be harmful and has been implicated as one possible cause of chronic fatigue syndrome.
7.5 mg Riboflavin
- Riboflavin is involved in energy production in three areas: 1) Glucose metabolism, 2) Oxidation of fatty acids, and 3) The shuttling of hydrogen ions through the Krebs cycle. Of particular interest to bodybuilders, Riboflavin is somewhat related to protein metabolism. In fact, there is a strong relationship between lean body mass and dietary riboflavin.
- A study by the Journal Of The International Society Of Sports Nutrition found that females needed higher than RDA levels of Riboflavin to return blood levels of Riboflavin to normal after exercise. Another study showed that Riboflavin supplementation improved muscular hyper-excitability (seen in trained athletes). This vitamin may prove to be especially important for athletes.
2 mg Manganese
- Manganese is a key mineral for numerous functions in the body, helps maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients and the formation of bones.*
75 mcg Molybdenum Citrate
The main known function of molybdenum Citrate is to act as a catalyst for enzymes and to help facilitate the breakdown of certain amino acids in the body.Molybdenum combines with sulfite oxidase to catalyze sulfur-containing amino acids that are crucial for human health.
120 mcg Selenium
- Selenium is a trace mineral that helps maintain normal, healthy thyroid hormone levels and is also important for immune function. It also supports the maintenance of healthy liver function.*
- Evidence suggests that selenium may be critical for muscle strength.* Since athletes are often deficient in selenium.
15 mg Zinc
- Healthy cell division and metabolism depend on having enough zinc; it aids in repairing your tissues after exercise. Zinc also plays a key role in hormone production.
120 mcg Chromium
- Chromium has shown to benefit numerous athletic sports including long distance runners, body builders, tennis players and swimmers who need to utilize energy reserves to improve their athletic performance, especially serious athletes who restrict their diets and who are not under the supervision of nutritionists or trainers.
160 mg Female Support Blend:
A patented combination of active and natural ingredients to support the female hormone and estrogen balance as well as digestive support and full body function support. Wild Yam, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Red Clover Herb Extract, and Lutein all proven and effective ingredients.
190 mg Antioxidant And Natural Energy Blend:
As a synergistic whole food source, Our Antioxidant Blend supports cardiovascular and cellular health, as well as cognitive function and increasing your body's natural energy. Our blend has many of the world's most phytonutrient-rich and well-known berries including Green Tea Leaf Extract, Hawthorne Berry Extract,,Pomegranate, Black Currant Fruit and Cinnamon Bark. Bursting with a potent variety of vitamins, minerals, protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
140 mg Immune Blend:
Extracts of Echinacea, Garlic Fruit, Golden Seal Root and Spirulina do seem to have an effect on the immune system, your body's defense against germs. Research shows it increases the number of white blood cells, which fight infections and also helps detoxify the body.
Directions For Dyna-ViteZ™: As a dietary supplement, consume 2 capsules with morning meals for 45 day's. Do not take more than 4 capsules in a 24 hr period.
Warnings: *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medication or supplements.Must be 18 years or older to use